Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Top 5 Tips for Holiday Entertaining


We all want to enjoy our guest during the holiday and get a chance to catch up with family and friends, so I have included my top 5 tips for a stress free season. Dice and slice your way to holiday happiness by making as much as you can the day before your party, such as sauces and salsas. Appetizers can also be made the day before and you can just pop them in the oven before your guests arrive.


My holiday guide I’m sharing some of my favorite recipes that are baked are delicious.

Here are a few of my tips for a spicy great holiday party

  1. The oven is your best friend!! Pick recipes that can be baked so you don’t have to be attached to your stove.
  2. Chop and slice the day before.
  3. Add cream cheese to your cheese dips so they don’t clump up when they cool down.
  4. Use oven proof platters that can be popped back into the oven to warm up your appetizers.
  5. Cut your servings into bite size pieces so your guest won’t have to fumble with a knife and can easily mingle with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment